Application, variation and termination of these Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions govern the website operated and provided by Owen Smith being owensmithguitar.com and owensmithmusic.com, hereafter refered to as Owen Smith Guitar.
- Any use of Owen Smith’s website by you constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Owen Smith Guitar may at any time, in its sole discretion, amend, vary or modify these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Modifications to these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately and any subsequent use by you of this website will constitute your acceptance of the modifications and the then-current terms and conditions of use of this website.
- Owen Smith Guitar may, without notice, terminate or suspend this website or any part of the website at any time.
- Users who register, comment or contact the site will have their information retained indefinitely. User information and profiles will be utilised to provide the services of the site including but not limited to mailing lists, customer service and sales of materials or services. User information will not be sold to third parties.
Disclaimer and Liability
- While Owen Smith Guitar provides the website and its contents in good faith, Owen Smith Guitar does not accept liability or responsibility for any content or material on this website, including for the accuracy, completeness, authenticity, reliability or timeliness of the content;
- Owen Smith Guitar does not represent or warrant that this website, any files obtained from or through this website are free from harmful code, computer viruses or other defects;
- To the extent permitted by law, Owen Smith Guitar expressly excludes all conditions and warranties (including warranties as to merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or any other rights or fitness for a particular purpose), guarantees, rights and remedies, liabilities and other terms that may be implied by custom, statute or common law in relation to any information or materials on this website or any websites linked to this website; and
- Owen Smith Guitar and associated parties are not liable for any consequential losses (including any loss of revenue or profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of value of equipment, any penalties or fines imposed by a regulator and any loss that is indirect loss) that you suffer or for any costs, damages, expenses, loss or charges that you incur as a result of your use any information or materials on this website or any websites linked to this website.
- Intellectual property rights (including any copyright, trademark rights) in the content on this website, vests in Owen Smith, subject to any third party rights.
- 'Owen Smith Guitar', 'Owen Smith Music', Owen Smith logo and icon are the Intellectual Property of Owen Smith.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be construed as granting a licence to use any content on this website. You may not use, reproduce or modify any content displayed on this website including Owen Smith Guitar’s logo or trademark/s without Owen Smith’s written consent.
- You may not pass off content from this website as your own. This includes the practice of 'Framing' this website within another website as well as copying and re-using parts of the website.
Linking to other websites
- This website may contain links to other websites. Owen Smith Guitar does not warrant, approve of or accept any liability or responsibility for any such websites. Access to these websites is at your own risk.
Cookies and other features of our website
- You can disable cookies in your browser settings. However, adjusting these settings may affect the functionality of this website.
- The laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia govern these Terms and Conditions and any agreement formed under them. You and Owen Smith Guitar irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of New South Wales, Australia.